Our Christmas Stockings are all Pottery Barn, that I got for $1 a piece, and they all had names embroidered on them, so I have a friend make me new names then I stitch them on.
These Santa's came from the Lords house. Ha ha, in Virginia some super nice ward members gave us lots of fun decorations and a tree one year. Their last name was "Lord". Missionaries would always say, we are going to the Lords house. We loved it. They were great!
These snowflakes used to be on my wreath but they came off this year and this is what I did to them. The Garland $29.99 @ 90% off, Stars $4.99 at 75% off, Ribbon, a gift from Shanda. (your the best!)
Doesn't my basil in the corner look great? We use it all year round. Okay, so it is a stem with one leaf that i pray over every night.
Here is our "Reef". When we moved from Virginia to here, I found a box marked "Reef". What the heck is a "Reef" ? Oh, it is a "Wreath"! Thank you to the guys who packed us up! They also put a massive hole in the wall and said it was there when they got there. I put new ornaments on this this year, my mom got them for me (I hope my dad isn't reading this.) at Pier One, and I love them. They are very me! The pink and green and sparkles. I love it! They were supposed to go on my very first formal tree, but that may not happen this year.
My door greeting, it leaves some to be desired, but it is simple, and we will add after Christmas this year.
I couldn't get the lighting right, but it is really cute!
Ornaments from my dad! Thanks for picking them up for dad mom!
Our Hallmark snowman that was 75% off and I love him! He plays music and sings.
Terry was right, the tape didn't hold up. So, yes I am still mad at him for it. And I blame him :) He jinxed it!
The storm before the calm.
It was 11:30pm and they were still awake, so I went in and told them to come sit on the couch with me, and I read Christmas books to them in the dim lighting of our decorations. Aiden looked up and said "your the best mom ever". It was so sweet, and I was so thankful that we were able enjoy such a moment at midnight. This is a 3am picture because I forgot to take my ambien.
These are a walmart special! I bought the big one for $5.00 and wanted the others, but I couldn't bring myselft to spend that much, so the next week I was at WalMart again and the other two were $2.50 each. I grabbed them, kissed them and cried as I checked out! So excited!
$1 per house! Of all the things in my house that have "loved to death" (broken) none of these have been broken. They have been rearranged and played with galore! Anson loves them.
Santa, $2.00 DI. Did I tell you I love DI?
Santa. He cost more... a bit more, okay, a lot more, he was still %50 off but he was one of those items you hide for a while then when they notice it you say " That?, oh, I got that forever ago!" then quickly changge the subject. but I loved this Santa.
This is a work in progress. And if you looked closer you would see that none of the deer have antlers. Anson helped them with that, he must have thought it was rutting season. little cutie pie!
Merry Christmas everyone. Love you!
Cute decorations! I was secretly glad you said your house looked like a tornado when you brought the decorations out, because ours did too! The joy of lots of helpers. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!
ReplyDeleteLooks so cute! I love the picture of your kids asleep under the tree.
ReplyDeleteI love it! My favorite place at Christmas is under the tree.
ReplyDeleteLooks amazing--you have such a nice touch--come visit me!
ReplyDeleteCute Christmas Decor Julia.
ReplyDeleteyou are beautiful Mom and a Wife also.
Melissa
Your house looks great. I love the snowflakes hanging on the ribbon. I'm going to be totally lame and copy. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteJulia, I forgot to tell you how cute I thought your Christmas decor was. We're all related to mom aren't we? And aren't we glad :)
ReplyDelete