Monday, March 5

A TMI Blog for all you ladies out there.

Sooooo.....  toooday.....  I woke up happy and thought, I am going to wear a yellow shirt with my yellow shoes and yellow finger nail polish.  What a cute outfit for a sunny day!  And I didn't wear makeup today or wash my hair so I didn't stand in front of the mirror at all.  Needless to say, I left the house without looking in the mirror.   I stopped at my friend Darcy's house and dropped off Ashlyn and Aiden to play.  She keeps her blinds closed so the lighting wasn't so good, and we visited for a while!  Can you tell she is in  A LOT of trouble with me for not noticing something?  Well, I carried on to Ogden and went to Bed Bath and Beyond, Chick fil A, a music store, the Girl Scout store, and the bookmobile office.  Yep, I made all those stops, I even saw one of my neighbors and visited with them for a while.  Well, I am kind of a friendly and talkative person, and notice that today, people were just a little off.  It was weird, but oh well.  I never assumed that you could see my zebra striped bra through my Shirt!!!  Not just 1 shirt but a white collard shirt, a yellow tank top and  a yellow cheetah print tank top thing.  Yeah, so between the yellow cheetah and the black zebra?????  When did I realize this?  At 7 tonight, right before Family Home Evening.  Did you know I am actively religious?  Yeah, but I bet EVERYONE I encountered today didn't think so!  ("No wonder she has so many kids")  Ahhhh!  

8 comments:

  1. HA HA HA HA oh Julia that is so funny!! That is somehting that would totally happen to me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia you are my FAVORITE!!!!! I miss you tons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Racy! I'm impressed that you can pull of zebra stripes! Look out, world... Julia is on the loose! Lol :) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great "Julia" story! Thanks for the good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this! I think that we need a picture though...to get the full effect! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always know you were crazy- this just proves it! Yea, and I want to see pictures of the outfit:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha ha ha Julia I didn't even notice!!! I am so sorry I would have told you I swear!!!Hey at least zebra is in... I bet you made it look good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a black shirt that always shows my white bra underneath when someone takes a picture of me using the flash. I've made the same mistake with the same shirt twice now, and yes, one had been posted on facebook before I took it down.
    Zebra stripes?? I love it.

    ReplyDelete