Thursday, December 1

Halloween 2011

 Lawson and his friend at the 3MC Halloween Party
Pizza!  Thank you PTA for doing this.
 Class Room games.  The kids had a blast!
 So cute in camo.  Every house needs a 2 year old!
 Can everyone guess how happy Terry is about carving pumpkins?  ha ha ha.  The kids were at the table for like 3 minutes.
 Happy Halloween everyone!  (notice my roses are still blooming?)
 Candy, Candy, Candy!
Terry takes the kids out trick or treating every year.  I love the silence!

 Lawsons first taste of candy!  He really likes suckers!
 Just starting to get up on two hands, oh they are so cute.  I can practically hear their giggles.
 This is Terry and I's bed.  This is at 1 am when I came back from nursing Lawson at 6am.  Terry had just left for work and I go to get back in bed and their is no room for me!  Two kids, and I can fit, 3, and its a little snug.  "and they all rolled over and 1 fell out..."

No comments:

Post a Comment