Here are some other fun finds that I love...
$3 (I have no idea where I will put this paper holder)
The green chair ($3) Savers
Eddie Bauer playpin ($8), which currently houses my youngest.
The carousel horse before ($10)
After ($40 after, jewels, feathers, etc)
Would I have bought the dang horse for $50? No WAY!
And Anson has picked 1/3 of the jewels off and pulled 1/2 the tail out.
And the horse doesn't fit anywhere so I want to get rid of it.
Which is a really touchy subject with my darling dearest.
The coffee table and 2 matching end tables ($45) DI
Couch (Floor Display $100) Furniture Store
Piano ($51) ebay
Mirror on Piano ($4) DI
2 Chairs ($20 a piece) DI
Pottery Barn Lamp ($5 ) DownEast
Pottery Barn Curtain Rod ($15) Down East
Curtains (a lot! $60) Target
Basketball hoop (that no one uses) $15 DI
Excersize equipment Elliptical $15 DI, Upright Bike $15 DI, recumbent bike $10 DI,
Lifting bench $5 garage sale, Dumbell set- Drew $free, Dumbell rack $10 DI
TV center - off the street in VA, Bookshelf - Shanda $free
Pottery barn Christmas Stockings $1 a piece
Pottery barn Christmas Quilt $20
Pottery Barn Christmas Tree Skirt $20
These all came from a DownEast tent sale. They were all embroidered with other peoples names on them. The stockings are too small to unstitch so I had friend embroider our names on fabric then I hand stitched them on. I also bought 20 stockings so I could mix and match an let the kids pick what they wanted. The matching quilt and tree skirt had some family's name on it so I unstitched it and washed them.
Barbie Doll House $10 DI
It had carpet and wallpaper in it so I cleaned it up painted it and am currently decoupaging scrapbook paper into it with my girls. We aren't done yet, but here is a current picture.
Bookshelf $3 DI repainted
Mirror I found on the street in VA
Desk -trade-Drew and Shanda
Red Chair and Ottoman $15 DI
Computer Chair $outofdumpster (recovered)
(oh and Shanda, notice the moulding we added around the window)
(this room isn't like this anymore, but it is an "inbetween"
Those are just some of my super fun finds
Bunk Bed (off the street when we lived in VA)
(don't mind the mess, we are finishing the basement one free night at a time)Excersize equipment Elliptical $15 DI, Upright Bike $15 DI, recumbent bike $10 DI,
Lifting bench $5 garage sale, Dumbell set- Drew $free, Dumbell rack $10 DI
TV center - off the street in VA, Bookshelf - Shanda $free
Pottery barn Christmas Stockings $1 a piece
Pottery barn Christmas Quilt $20
Pottery Barn Christmas Tree Skirt $20
These all came from a DownEast tent sale. They were all embroidered with other peoples names on them. The stockings are too small to unstitch so I had friend embroider our names on fabric then I hand stitched them on. I also bought 20 stockings so I could mix and match an let the kids pick what they wanted. The matching quilt and tree skirt had some family's name on it so I unstitched it and washed them.
Barbie Doll House $10 DI
It had carpet and wallpaper in it so I cleaned it up painted it and am currently decoupaging scrapbook paper into it with my girls. We aren't done yet, but here is a current picture.
Bookshelf $3 DI repainted
Mirror I found on the street in VA
Desk -trade-Drew and Shanda
Red Chair and Ottoman $15 DI
Computer Chair $outofdumpster (recovered)
(oh and Shanda, notice the moulding we added around the window)
(this room isn't like this anymore, but it is an "inbetween"
Those are just some of my super fun finds
Oh, and this is my best find of all. And he was free!


Those are amazing finds you will have to take me with you when you go to DI!
ReplyDeleteOh ya, girl. I love it. About 3 of those finds were with me. It's an addiction. There's nothing like finding a great deal. And you definetely scored the best deal of all in Terry. He's the man!! You are both so cute. Love this post!!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! Julia you are awesome! Almost as awesome as me! Just kidding. I love your new furniture arrangements!
ReplyDeleteYou have a good eye for finding a treasure. ;) I saw a few things on your post that I would love to steal.
ReplyDelete