Wednesday, March 2

And what do you find in your sweeping pile?

I sweep EVERY day, if not twice or 10 times.  Monday I found so many amazing items, I decided to scrapbook it, (because that is what this blog is going to do for me). and I also wanted my beautiful perfect children to know what I went through to raise them.

   A fork, picture, bottle, yellow lego head, flosser, paper clip, and crayon, OH! and is that some mouse poop in there because NOBODY shuts the DOORS!.  All of which items (except the mouse poop, which I am tempted to put on their pillows) I will need to pick out of this sanitary wonderful pile.  Grrrr!  (maybe I will put the floss back in the bathroom!) AND I do expect an apology someday.  (Terry thinks this is discusting, but why would I let what life was really like slip by me!  and I know we will get a good laugh out of this someday)

3 comments:

  1. This post is very comforting to me! I now know that I am not alone! I was tempted to take a picture of the HUGE pile of snot that shot out of Charlie's nose when he sneezed...I cannot think of any other job that is less sanitary than motherhood...and more rewarding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Thank you for posting it. I'm having a rough pity party day today. Made me smile and realize I'm not the only one. Thanks again!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! This is the best post I've ever seen in my life! AND it looks exactly like my floor...down to the brand of bottle and everything.

    ReplyDelete