Monday, April 30

Holy cow.  I am done, Okay somewhat done.  But I still get to say "Holy Cow".  I still need to put things on the walls and add one more panel to each window and buy bamboo blinds for the windows and get carpet and hang the gifts from our chinese foreign girls, and, and, and..... I know, it will maybe happen later.  And later will probably happen when we are ready to move.  ***Sigh***.  But on the brighter side of all those depressing thoughts, I got some HUGE projects done.  They are huge because I have some super cute kids, who are super helpful and super demanding.  I am not complaining, because I know I am sooo blessed, but it is a fact.  Most specifically a 2 year old and a 1 year old.    Here we go......  Before and After

Before & After

 You can see the Entertainment center on the back wall.  It got stained but I still need to buy new pulls, which I haven't found any I love.

5 comments:

  1. Niiiiiiice! You're so talented! And so good at family Scripture study. hee hee...no really, you are. Isn't the chaos what lets you know you're doing it right? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing!! That looks incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looks so beautiful! I love the 3 pictures hanging on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The makeover is amazing!

    I was looking at your blog and Johnathan asked me who's it was. I told him and he said, "I remember her. She's my teacher who made me the star for Christmas." After all this time he remembers what a wonderful teacher and person you are!

    Here are some pics of him now.
    http://www.jeszie.blogspot.com/2012/04/outdoor-monday-45-mile-hike.html

    ReplyDelete