Monday, April 4

10 Minute Monday

So I set the timer for 10 minutes and see how fast I can clean an area.  (All brilliantness goes to Angie @ Seriouslyahomemaker.com).  So here they are.  I got 3 of them today!!!!  That means 30 minutes with 2 hands!  Lawson slept, and Anson was.....what shall we say.....occupied.
  The kids took turns pushing him around in the tub while the other kids got slaved.
We got home from Utah County at 10 last night, so the house was a mess today, and I never sleep down there so I was super tired and vegged all day.  Then 3:30 hits and I think to myself  "Terry is going to get home from work and wonder what the heck I did all day."  But I am brilliant so I hurry and clean up.  Here was my first 10 minutes.  I set the timer and got to work.   Before.....
After
10 minutes  Before...
(who lets their house get this messy?)
After
(and yes, everything got put away in its spot)
Okay, the baby is still sleeping and Anson is occupied, now for my nemesis...
DISHES!!!
Before...
After...
 Now for my evergrowing pile of paperwork, oh never mind, Terry just got home, and
WALAAAA, look how productive I was today!  And Terry thinks I am just awesome!


5 comments:

  1. Wow you are fast, Way to go girl! I try that and I always get distracted, but maybe if I knew I was being times I could focus a little more. I will have to try that on our Garage a very scary place to say the least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia, you always were the best at cleaning in a hurry! And I'll admit I thought you'd done the bag trick on a least a few of those areas :) But good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl after my own heart. I LOVE the quick clean-up!! It's a big time rush for me. It's always amazing to me how much I can get done in a short amount of time when I'm timing myself. You totally rocked it with that pick-up, Julia. Looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow it looks amazing!! Great job! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog! I got my rug at Home Goods. I love it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you cheated. J/k, I know you are SHERA! I can't clean that fast. I always set the timer for 15 min. and still don't get finished.

    ReplyDelete