Saturday, February 19

The Wonderful World of Blogging

I am officially entering the world of blogging. I am more than famous for saying the right thing at the wrong time, so instead of "telling" you all of my funny wonderful stories and messing them up and you walking away wondering if I am all there, I can edit, add and delete (after wondering if I should have shared that) anything I want! This is exciting, however it makes me nervous....is this really what I should be doing with my "two hands" time. (meaning I am not holding either baby). Anyway, to all who wonder what my crazy life entails, I am so excited to share my life with you!

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Blogging world! We have been waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited to start reading. You make me feel more normal... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah I can't wait!! I love that you started a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's going to be so fun to keep up with you guys. I love how blogging keeps me feeling in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a beautiful family! Your kids are adorable. I miss you. You have always been so positive and happy. I saw in your favorites Cooke City Montana. It's in my favorites too. I have some great memories from there. I have told my husband about it several times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited you got a blog. I hope I can see what your beautiful family is up to:) One of the things I like about the blog is getting it turned into a book at the end of every year. I go to booksmart and they can turn your blog into a book. Anyway I can't wait hear all about all your crazy adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julia,

    Cute site. Funny stories. Great family.

    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete