Elle. Elle is who I forgot today.
I had a doctors appt today, so I got up at 7 was showered and ready by 7:30 got the kids up for school (Aiden was in our bed, Ashlyn was in Ansons toddler bed and Elle was on the floor in Aidens room). Made lunches, drove carpool, (was on time, might I add) and went home. Visited with Shanda my very best friend in the whole world I think 4 different times and then remembered "Oh, I have a doctors appt today!" and at that very second, Darcy whom was going to watch Anson calls, wondering where I am.... Nice! I drop off Aiden and my friend Chantel is going to pick up Elle from preschool, so I am set for my appt as long as Lawson doesn't cry. Which to no big surprise, he does. Anyway appt went great, we are not pregnant, and won't be getting anytime soon (not that I am not thankful I can get pregnant, I am so thankful) I just would like some time..... like more than 7 months....like last time. Anyway, back to the story, I am headed to Willard to pick up Anson, and Darcy calls wondering if I am okay. (Where do I get these friends who look at a clock and time things out during the day anyway?) So Darcy and I start talking and we have lunch then we clean her kitchen and we are having a great time, and I am thinking to myself "Man, I am having such a great time, Anson is playing great, Lawson is sleeping, and....and.....and... Oh, my gosh, I totally forgot ELLE!!! I call Chantel, Darcy is laughing at me in the background and feel so horrible as I try to explain this to the Chantel. As I pull up to Chantell's I see Pam's car. Oh, great, my secret that I forget my children is out!
How could you forget a little cutie like that? I hate to tell you this but I am pretty sure all moms make mistakes at some point. I have forgotten to pick my kids up at school and I was on the phone with a friend and they had to call Michael. The kids were very mad at me for like ten minutes. I took them to DQ and they forgave me fast.
ReplyDeleteOlivia was looking at Elle's picture and said "that's not me oh that's my cousin". Funny kid!
ReplyDeleteSo funny! I haven't forgotten one yet, but I am pretty sure that I will soon!!
ReplyDeleteHahahahahahahaha!!!! Sad, but hilarious.
ReplyDelete